This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dennis 4 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Dennis.

Author Posts
June 10, 2019 at 7:17 am #3985493

dorM

I am trying to: resolve the error i received

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: on Email

I expected to see: No errors

Instead, I got: this error by email:
אירעה שגיאה מסוג E_ERROR בשורה 130 בקובץ /home/bukhatou/domains/bhuka-tours.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-media-translation/classes/media-translation/class-wpml-media-post-images-translation.php. הודעת שגיאה: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to WPML_Media_Post_Images_Translation::translate_images_in_post_content() must be an instance of WP_Post, null given, called in /home/bukhatou/domains/bhuka-tours.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-media-translation/classes/media-translation/class-wpml-media-post-images-translation.php on line 107 and defined in /home/bukhatou/domains/bhuka-tours.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-media-translation/classes/media-translation/class-wpml-media-post-images-translation.php:130
Stack trace:
#0 /home/bukhatou/domains/bhuka-tours.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-media-translation/classes/media-translation/class-wpml-media-post-images-translation.php(107): WPML_Media_Post_Images_Translation->translate_images_in_post_content(NULL, Object(WPML_Post_Element))
#1 /home/bukhatou/domains/bhuka-tours.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): WPML_Media_Post_Images_Translation->translate_images(4725)
#2 /home/bukhatou/domains/bhuka-tours.com/public_html/wp-inclu

June 10, 2019 at 9:15 am #3986073

Dennis
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Manila (GMT+08:00)

Hi,

Welcome to WPML Support forum.

Could you please try these steps and see if it resolves the issue?

Note: Please make sure to make a complete backup of your site before proceeding.

-Go to WPML>>Support page
-Click on Troubleshooting link (link in the middle of the page)
-In Troubleshooting page, please click on the following options of 'Clean up' section. Wait for confirmation of processing after each one.
- Clear the cache in WPML
- Remove ghost entries from the translation tables
- Fix element_type collation
- Set language information
- Assign translation status to duplicated content
- Fix terms count
- Fix post type assignment

Please let me know how it goes.

Kind regards,
Dennis

The topic ‘[Closed] i receive a notification that my site is experiencing technical difficulties’ is closed to new replies.