We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
October 18, 2018 at 8:54 am #2827216

verbeeckL

I see duplicate posts on front end, here is the link hidden link

click on rooms and you will see duplicates there.

October 19, 2018 at 3:30 am #2830486

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.
I will do my best to help you solve this issue.

1.- I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take better look at the issue. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Our Debugging Procedures

I will be checking various settings in the backend to see if the issue can be resolved. Although I won't be making changes that affect the live site, it is still good practice to backup the site before providing us access. In the event that we do need to debug the site further, I will duplicate the site and work in a separate, local development environment to avoid affecting the live site.

2.- Please increase the PHP Memory Limit. Minimum requirements are 128Mb: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/
You can add this to wp-config.php to increase WP memory:

/** Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '128M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '128M' );

- Add it above the line /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Note: The Travelo theme does not appear in our Multilingual-Ready Themes list which means it hasn't been validated by our compatibility team yet. You can see our Multilingual-Ready Themes list here: https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/

Kind regards,
Carlos

October 19, 2018 at 10:32 pm #2833155

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hi there,
Thank you very much for the information provided.

I applied some troubleshooting options in the site but the issue persists. I suspect this behavior is caused by a compatibility issue between the theme and WPML. For this reason I have created a test site with a fresh new WordPress installation and WPML setup already. I kindly ask you to install the theme and try to reproduce the issue in this test site.

You can log directly in the site using this link: hidden link

Could you tell me if the issue persists in this test site?

Looking forward to your answer.
Best regards,
Carlos