This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by amaliaR 5 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
May 13, 2019 at 7:08 am #3795553

amaliaR

I am trying to:
I set one item as out of stock in spanish and it still been availabe in english site (Size L is out of stock in spanish but not in english)

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

May 13, 2019 at 2:01 pm #3799219

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this.

Please make sure you are using the latest version of WooCommerce Multilingual. There were updates to the stock syncing in the latest releases.

Also, if you go to WPML -> Settings -> Custom Fields, what is the stock field set to?

To ensure the quickest and most accurate support, please provide your debug information so that I can get a look at some of your configurations. We have an excellent article on how to located here: https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/.

NOTE: Please be sure to check the box to indicate you can provide debug info and paste your debug info in the debug field provided, and NOT in the general response field.

May 16, 2019 at 7:52 am #3822759

amaliaR

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!