Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 18 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Alejandro 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Alejandro.

Author Posts
January 5, 2022 at 1:26 am #10288239
January 5, 2022 at 2:32 am #10288525

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

You should be able to see your invoices at WPML -> Translation Management -> Automatic Translations. Users of automatic machine translation are getting charged in the upcoming month for the credits they used in the current month.

If there is still something unclear, we would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take a better look at the issue.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

IMPORTANT

Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access.
If you do not see the wp-admin/FTP fields this means your post & website login details will be made PUBLIC. DO NOT post your website details unless you see the required wp-admin/FTP fields. If you do not, please ask me to enable the private box. The private box looks like this:
hidden link

The steps are also shown in this video: hidden link

Best regards
Andreas

January 6, 2022 at 7:04 am #10296531

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

According to a second tier member it appears you did not yet get billed for December 2021. The bill should have arrived since 2nd of January.

Do you currenlty see any bill available at WPML -> Translation Management -> Automatic Translations?

If not, please allow me to have a look at the site in order to check the WPML installer and ATE logs.

The private reply form is enabled.

Further, I've enabled a private message for submitting the debug information for this support ticket. Please see this link for how to get this information from your site and give it to us:
http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Best regards
Andreas

January 7, 2022 at 12:46 am #10302099

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Could you please update our plugins and then go to WPML -> Translation Management -> Automatic Translation -> Settings & Payments and verify if you will have a invoice available?

Take note, that the Translation Management is not longer needed since WPML 4.5 as it is now part of WPML Multilingual CMS.

Best regards
Andreas

January 7, 2022 at 10:28 pm #10308179

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

I received feedback from our second tier support and the ATE team and it appears there has been an issue on your account.

The ATE Team will have a look into this on Monday and I will be in contact shortly.

In the meantime, please update our plugins to the latest versions at Plugins -> Add new -> Commercial -> Search for WPML Updates.

Best regards
Andreas

January 11, 2022 at 5:19 pm #10329577

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

I am writing to you to let you knwo that I have left you a private message on this ticket that includes a link to your latest invoice.

Please proceed with the payment, so that you will not experience any service interuptions, until we have solved the account issues.

Best regards
Andreas

January 11, 2022 at 5:21 pm #10329581

abdalla-khaled-ahmed-mohamedB

Hello Andrew,

I have updated the plugin to the latest version. I would like to pay the amount İ owe but first can you tell me for how much credit is this total payement? Do I get prepaid credit after i pay the total amount? Or does it only cover the amount i owe?

Best regards

January 11, 2022 at 5:23 pm #10329591

Also why is there January invoice for $74.98? January is still not over (It's 11th January today) and I will be using higher tier than the 500,000 credit.

January 12, 2022 at 3:51 am #10332181

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

When being subscribed for automatic machine translation you will alsways use credits in the active month and then get charged at the begin of the next month.

The link should lead to the "January" invoice for used credits in "December". Further, the invoice includes charges for credits used in "November".

The reason why the invoice in fact has charges for "November" was that we were not able to charge you for in December due to an issue on our side, which occured when you canceled your subscription and afterwards subscribed again.

I can not quiet follow about your pre-paid credits question? Do you mean that you actually canceled the open amount for credits used in "November" already and that we are charging you twice now?

Best regards
Andreas

January 12, 2022 at 4:11 am #10332237

Hello Andreas,

So at November i made payment and i remember i finished November with prepaid credit which means i don't have any unpaid credits from November.

Then i used credit in December, if i remember right it was the 1 million credit tier.

So according my calculations, i should be charged for one bill which is the usage in December.

Can you please check the amount of credit i had every month and share it with me?

January 12, 2022 at 4:15 am #10332243

There is something else.

Even though I have updated the plugin. When i visit automatic translation i see my credits available like this now
500000/5000000.

And when i am trying to translate an article i see the available balance on the top bar saying i have 4485618 creidts available.

So i believe there is still a problem with WPMl system.

January 12, 2022 at 4:29 am #10332275

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

This should be the difference between the current set credit limit or your subscription and already used credits in January, could this be correct?

I am sadly not longer able to login to the site. Could you please provide me access again?

Also, take note that our ATE Team is ware of issues with the billing on your account, as also other accounts affected by similar issues, and we are still working on solving these issues.

We hope for your patience and understanding.

Best regards
Andreas

January 15, 2022 at 7:40 pm #10358301

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Take note that those used credits from now would get charged at begin of February, 1st 2022.

This actually is looking correct to me:

- Your limit is set to 5.000.000
- Currently used 594.745 (on 3 connected sites)

The difference between limit and used builds the "available" credits or better say, the credits that are left until you reach your limit which is currenlty 4.405.255.

This means, if you would set your limit to 1.000.000 you would have "available" credits of 405.255 until you reach your limit.

What is it that is not looking correct to you?

Best regards
Andreas

credits.png
January 15, 2022 at 11:19 pm #10358749

Hello,

I have checked the credit now and it seems right. I don't know why it wasn't accurate before.

Also i will be waiting for an update from you regarding the credit i owe whenever your collogue is available.

January 16, 2022 at 12:38 am #10358883

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Please revise this ticket and find the private message which I left you on 11th of January.

You will find there a stripe link that should allow you to pay the open amount.

If you paid those bills already then please ignore this message.

Best regards
Andreas