Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 18 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Alejandro 4 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Alejandro.

Author Posts
January 16, 2022 at 12:43 am #10358885

abdalla-khaled-ahmed-mohamedB

Hello Andres,

I had a problem with the invoice you sent to me that i have stated in this message:

Hello Andreas,

So at November i made payment and i remember i finished November with prepaid credit which means i don't have any unpaid credits from November.

Then i used credit in December, if i remember right it was the 1 million credit tier.

So according my calculations, i should be charged for one bill which is the usage in December.

Can you please check the amount of credit i had every month and share it with me?

January 16, 2022 at 1:36 am #10359109

Andreas W.
Supporter

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

According to what I see the 1.000.000 credits been charged in November due to activity in October.

See WPML -> Translation Management -> Automatic Translation -> Payment & Settings -> Invoices.

As you can see on this screen the invoices for December and January still remain at $0,00 and I was informed by the ATE team that they are working on solving this issue.

Apart from that report for December 2021 can be found at WPML -> Translation Management -> Automatic Translation -> Payment & Settings -> Automatic Translation usage report.

Let me know if there still open doubt about the amount and I will try in the meantime to reach the ATE team but it may take until the begin of next week.

The ticket will remain in my queue for now, and I will contact you once I got more details about the open amount.

Best regards
Andreas

January 16, 2022 at 8:57 pm #10361813

abdalla-khaled-ahmed-mohamedB

Hello Andreas,

I also want Automatic translation usage reports for the missing months, İ have partners and i we spilit the bill together so its crucial to have the usage report for all months.
Currently i can only see august and December reports, no sign for November or other months.

Kindly regards

January 18, 2022 at 9:26 am #10371621

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hello!

I went back as far as september 2021 so you'll find attached the reports for sept-november, since december is already accessible by you.

hidden link

I'd suggest you open the csv files using google sheets, that way they will be correctly formatted and will allow you a better UI.

Regards.