This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by taimurM 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
August 31, 2019 at 1:57 pm #4490965

taimurM

Hello Carlos !

I translated my all products but I can see only 9 Translated on "All Products- Even these products are not showing up on Arabic Translated home page version Whereas I have translated my complete directory of Products

September 1, 2019 at 1:02 pm #4492525

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey,

As I can see on the screenshot you attached, there are a lot of products in the Trash. Can you have a look at these products and make sure that the ones you're missing from Arabic have been accidentally deleted, please?

Thanks,
Radu

September 2, 2019 at 2:22 pm #4497637

taimurM

Actually my default language is English and I don't know how in the World few products default changed to Arabic so I deleted all of them We don't need has concern with that - Recently added products again and translated them with Advance Translation so apparently you need to help me in these new products which I need to show on home page - I guess there are few things things which are not translted the reason they are'nt showing on home page ? Can you chelp me in that ?

September 2, 2019 at 3:15 pm #4498153

taimurM

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!