Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: I am trying to translate new portfolio items

Solution: I just tested one of the portfolio items and they are working fine, the only thing needed is to finish the translation using Translation Editor.

Relevant Documentation: https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/using-the-translation-editor/#translating-using-wpmls-translation-editor

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 2 years, 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
April 12, 2018 at 4:26 pm

ireneL-3

I am trying to: translate new portfolio items

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: that content in english and catalan when I swhitch language and english and catalan flags

Instead, I got: only spanish content and only spanish flag

April 12, 2018 at 10:01 pm #1615085

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

Could you double check the credentials provided? I can't log in the site.

You will find the needed fields for the credentials below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Kind regards,
Carlos

April 16, 2018 at 10:07 am
April 16, 2018 at 6:29 pm #1650861

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi Irene,

I just tested one of the portfolio items and they are working fine, the only thing needed is to finish the translation using Translation Editor. Here you will find more information about this subject: https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/using-the-translation-editor/#translating-using-wpmls-translation-editor

Kind regards,
Carlos