This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 4 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
June 5, 2019 at 1:05 am #3955951

coinP

I am trying to: translate the menu item. I translated the menu item and saved it with "translation finished" checked

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:hidden link

I expected to see: translated menu item "share work on FB" in Korean "페이스 북에서 일을 공유"

Instead, I got: the menu item is still in English

June 5, 2019 at 10:21 am #3959505

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

Can you tell me where is this menu item? I am getting 404 on this page, as if it was hidden or not published yet, so I'm not able to see the menu and the issue in question.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

June 7, 2019 at 1:31 am #3972633

coinP

It is on the left side menu. Not registered users are unable to see it.

June 7, 2019 at 8:44 am #3974893

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

In order to debug this issue further quickly, would you be willing to provide me with temporary WordPress admin username so I could investigate the issue directly? I have marked your next reply private so you can safely add this information.

I will need credentials for the user so that I can see the exact issue (registered user as you pointed).

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Please make a full backup of your site before sharing this info!

You can use plugins such as UpdraftPlus WordPress Backup Plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/updraftplus/) or ask your host to perform a site backup.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

The topic ‘[Closed] I translated one menu item to test (buddypannel menu). I used string translation’ is closed to new replies.