Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: How to Translate Contact Form 7

Solution: We have limitations to translate Contact Form 7 like other forms(for an example Gravity Forms). We have to duplicate the form in each language to make it translatable. Then we can edit the duplicated form as translation.

Relevant Documentation: https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/using-contact-form-7-with-wpml/

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 3.67 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by idaL 2 years, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
March 6, 2018 at 12:56 pm #1537621

idaL

I am trying to: translate the single scripts for the 3 languages I use

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: the contact form in different languages

Instead, I got: the contact form only in English

March 7, 2018 at 12:33 pm #1539023

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi @idal,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

We have limitations to translate Contact Form 7 like Gravity Forms. We have to duplicate the form in each language to make it translatable. Please check this documentation and make sure you are following the exact steps -- https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/using-contact-form-7-with-wpml/

Please check it and let me know your feedback. If you are still having the issues share me a couple of screenshots for a better understanding.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

March 8, 2018 at 10:22 am #1540275

idaL

Thanks so much, everything is perfect!