This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
October 9, 2018 at 9:52 am #2799257

ruurdv

Dear helpdesk I am trying to tick the option: "a different domain per language" but it is not possible. Behind this option it says "This option is not yet available for installation on more site's? (i's my translation because my version is in Dutch)

My main site is in dutch (mywebsite.com) and i have need to point the german version to de.mywebsite.com and the english version to myotherwebsite.com.

Please help me out?

October 9, 2018 at 8:34 pm #2802007

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

This is an experimental feature, which means it works with some known limitation. Therefore, it is not available by default and you have to enable it by setting up sunrise.php file that is inside the WPML folder.
Please follow this guide https://wpml.org/documentation/support/multisite-support/languages-in-domains-for-wordpress-multisite-mode/ to setup domain per language with multisite.

NOTE: Please read the limitations section before setting up things.]

let me know your results

The topic ‘[Closed] i want it to point to 2 other domains’ is closed to new replies.