This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
September 9, 2019 at 6:06 pm #4539583

benardB

I am trying to: Remove language name for pages, post, page titles. I use the wpml multilanguage plugin but it keeps adding the language before or after each page or post titles i would like to have this remove

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:hidden link

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

September 9, 2019 at 11:23 pm #4540461

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. I would be very happy to help you but I didn't fully understand what is the issue.

Are you talking about this "[French]" at the beginning of the strings? I will attach a picture for you to see. If so, maybe it is some plugin you are using.

Please, what is the version of WPML and WP are you using? I would like to know more about your installation. Can you please provide your WPML Debug information in the debug field below? http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] I want to remove language name to pages, post, titles’ is closed to new replies.