This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.27 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by eminiA 5 years, 7 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Dat Hoang.

Author Posts
November 21, 2014 at 4:33 pm #515836

eminiA

I am trying to: translate my woocommerce products from albanian to French and German, but when I press the button to translate the content to the one of foreign languages it gives me Translations Editor page instead of the default editor of woocommerce product. Now the bad thing that I dont want is that I want the translated content to appear with its formatting not as plain text. So what I want is To write the translated content in the default product editor as the original ones were written.

Second problem is with the images. I want to use the same images for all languages there is no need to translate their names with reuploading. I want to reuse the same images from the products in albanian within German and French translations.

PS: From the attachment below you can see what I'm getting when I try to translate a product instead of default WYSIWYG editor.

November 24, 2014 at 8:07 am #516471

Dat Hoang

At first, your subscription is Multilingual Blog, so I don't know how you can have WPML Translation Management for that.

All your needs can be done with WooCommerce Multilingual: http://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/ however it requires some plugins that are not available with your current subscription.

+ Default product editor: The option is under: WPML > WooCommerce Multilingual > Product Translation Interface

+ Images: after installing WooCommerce Multilingual and required plugins, the images will be used as the way you want.

November 24, 2014 at 4:22 pm #516998

eminiA

I tried your suggestions but still the same issue.. You can see in the attachments my settings.

November 24, 2014 at 4:53 pm #517030

eminiA

From Media translation I tried Translate existing media in all languages but now I have useless copies of my images in the library. When I say useless its because they are not showing on the site also I can't delete them 🙁

November 25, 2014 at 10:08 am #517331

Dat Hoang

Before going ahead, please help me answer this

At first, your subscription is Multilingual Blog, so I don't know how you can have WPML Translation Management for that.

We can not continue to support when you have not the eligible add-ons.

November 25, 2014 at 1:44 pm #517527

eminiA

Look I know the account with which I'm writing has blog license but I have also the setup plugin with the cms license from which I have those addons.. I got it from one working group with which I worked for them for 2-3 projects

November 26, 2014 at 5:25 am #517932

Dat Hoang

You should mark all options in WPML > Media Translation.
In general, installing WooCommerce Multilingual, the image attachments and featured images are automatically synced among languages.

For the issue "Multilingual Blog" and other add-ons, I should say that you are NOT eligible to get support about Multilingual WooCommerce.

I'm coming back after asking our team about this issue.

November 26, 2014 at 5:28 am #517933

Dat Hoang

If possible, please upgrade to our Multilingual CMS

November 26, 2014 at 9:31 am #518059

Dat Hoang

It's fine for us to support you.

Please make sure that clients are running the most recent versions of our plugins:

The latest versions (as of Nov 17, 2014)
+ WPML Multilingual CMS 3.1.8.3
+ WPML String Translation 2.0.13
+ WPML Translation Management 1.9.8
+ WPML Media 2.1.7
+ WooCommerce Multilingual: 3.4.2

--------
YT issue: wpmlsupp-521

November 26, 2014 at 2:06 pm #518309

eminiA

Hmm look when I mark all options on media translation panel and press start I get 8-10 copies per file and they are useless and they can't be deleted without restoring the backup.. I'd rather reupload all images one by one

Also the problem with the editor still persists woocomerce products editor is checked as default interface but still wpml translation editor is showing...

PS: I can provide you temporary ftp and admin access so you can check out because my internet bandwith limit is exceeded and Im not able to download or upload something

November 27, 2014 at 5:20 am #518688

Dat Hoang

#1,
Did you update as I said the previous reply?
I think your versions may be too old and they are some bugs were fixed already in the latest versions.

#2,
Please go to WPML > Support > Debug Information and give me the information in the next reply. You can read the detailed instruction here: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

NOTE:
+ Make a backup for your site before updating/proceeding anything (Always a good practice!).

November 27, 2014 at 10:07 am #518828

eminiA

I don't know is they debug informations but at my panel at the WPML-->Support at the bootom it says Troubleshoting page not debug information

November 27, 2014 at 10:53 am #518888

Dat Hoang

Because you're using too out-of-date versions of WPML and add-ons.
I asked you at least 2 times above about updating.

Please check them again.

November 27, 2014 at 10:58 am #518899

eminiA

hmm I only have this versions from where to update them ?

BTW I'm getting this error when I press Start at media translation:
loading-icon Translate media: please try again (parsererror)

November 28, 2014 at 3:15 am #519378

Dat Hoang

You have only Multilingual Blog so I don't think you can not download the latest versions of all required plugins. If possible, please upgrade your subscription.

All versions of plugins (latest and previous ones) are available here: https://wpml.org/account/downloads/

Does that help?