This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 1 year, 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
May 9, 2018 at 4:21 am #2042837

teameK

I am using the "WC Frontend manager" plugin.
The product edit mode has a translation function.
But I want a replication function.
Please let me know what code you should use.

May 10, 2018 at 3:52 am #2064853

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'd be happy to assist you further on this issue.

To get the duplicate options go to WPML-> Translation Management -> Multilingual content setup -> Post Types Translation and mark the post type as Translatable - only show translated items.

It seems you are currently using Translatable - use translation if available or fallback to default language where it displays as duplicated in the front-end if you haven't translated it yet, same as the duplicate.

Kind Regards,
Shekhar

May 10, 2018 at 6:04 am #2065387

teameK

This function does not appear in "WC Frontend manager" Plugin -> Edit Goods.

May 10, 2018 at 6:58 am #2065964

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

Have you performed this step? Go to WPML-> Translation Management -> Multilingual content setup -> Post Types Translation and mark the post type as Translatable - only show translated items.

Thanks

May 10, 2018 at 10:00 am #2068989

teameK

I set it as follows.
If not, show the partial image you are setting.

May 10, 2018 at 10:18 am #2069417

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

Would you mind providing me login details, so I can quickly check the settings? I need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site in order to be of better help. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. hidden link

This info is private and available to you and supporters only. Read more about this: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Note that:

Backup (both files and database) your site before giving us your credentials. You can use a plugin for this if you like. I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose.
See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

Duplicator instruction
hidden link

It would be better if you give me the test site rather than the live site.

If the issues need some changes in the plugins updates/disabling we will install a plugin called “duplicator” and replicate the site in our local server for testing.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

May 11, 2018 at 12:30 am #2080606

teameK

I did a test.
The " FRONTENDMANAGER " plug-in does not support it.
I asked the " FRONTENDMANAGER " team.
I want you to work with the "Frontend MANAGER" team.
WooCommerce Frontend Manager / version 4.0.8 / by WC Lovers /
WC Lovers Contact <wclovers.contact@gmail.com>
We look forward to your quick resolution.

May 11, 2018 at 11:44 am #2087780

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello teamek,

Yes, it seems like a compatibility problem, did you contact them regarding this issue, if they are happy to work for obtaining compatibility, could you refer them to our Go Global program so that we can help them make their theme compatible with WPML. https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/go-global-program/ This may help expedite the process.

Kind Regards,
Shekhar

May 14, 2018 at 12:56 am #2110341

teameK

Please recommend a plug-in that can replace the "Frontend manager" plug-in.

May 14, 2018 at 3:47 am #2110694

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

I am not sure if any alternative for WC frontend manager is available right now and is compatible with WPML, you can search for plugins and see if it's compatible from here: https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/

Thanks