This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
July 7, 2019 at 10:46 am #4157619

paolaO

I would know the way to insert flags on the right side of header.
Flags appears only in the footer. The wordpress theme is Bridge.

Could you help me?

Thank you very much
Marco

July 7, 2019 at 1:11 pm #4157725

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. The possibility to add your language switcher on that position depends on your theme. Does your theme provides you the option to add a content (for example a widget) or some code exactly on the position that you wish?

You can use below code to show custom language switcher on specific position:

do_action('wpml_add_language_selector');

Here is doc for custom language switcher:
https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/language-setup/language-switcher-options/#custom-locations

Please let me know if this resolves your issue or you need further assistance.

Thank you

July 12, 2019 at 2:01 pm #4199537
paolaO

Hi,
thank you very much. But now i've another issue, could you help me?
I can't add transleted page anymore. WordPress sand me a mail with this error:

Dettagli dell'errore
====================
Un errore di E_ERROR è stato causato nella linea 32 del file /home/robertcutty/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/core-abstract-classes/class-wpml-set-language.php. Messaggio di errore: Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: element_id and type do not match for element_id:18322 the database contains post_attachment while this function was called with post_page in /home/robertcutty/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/core-abstract-classes/class-wpml-set-language.php:32
Stack trace:
#0 /home/robertcutty/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/sitepress.class.php(1489): WPML_Set_Language->set(18322, 'post_page', '15562', 'en', 'it', true)
#1 /home/robertcutty/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/post-translation/wpml-post-translation.class.php(325): SitePress->set_element_language_details(18322, 'post_page', '15562', 'en', 'it')
#2 /home/robertcutty/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/post-translation/wpml-post-translation.class.php(172): WPML_Post_Translation->maybe_set_elid('15562', 'page', 'en', 18322, 'it')
#3 /home/robertcutty/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/post-tra

could you help me?

Thankyou

Marco

July 14, 2019 at 12:48 pm #4205569

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

To handle new issue, I have created a new ticket since this is a separate issue. Here is the link to the new ticket:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/uncaught-invalidargumentexception-element_id-and-type-do-not-match-for-element_id/

Thank you for your cooperation and patience.