This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
April 23, 2020 at 1:09 pm

jakobV

However, I activated "Make 'Steps' translatable" and created the pages with the WPML System.

April 23, 2020 at 4:25 pm
April 23, 2020 at 6:57 pm #5980863

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi,

We need to replicate this issue on a fresh WordPress installation. Then I'll be able to escalate it to our compatibility team. For this, I created a test website with a clean WordPress install. You can access it through this link:

hidden link

With this link, you'll be directly logged in.

Could you please install the CartFlow plugin and see if the issue is replicable on a clean WordPress installation?
Please configures WPML and WooCommerceas it is set on your site (just the basic configurations). Please also make sure that you are installing the latest version of the plugin.

When everything is finished, and you can replicate the problem, please let me know.

Thanks,
Itamar.

April 28, 2020 at 12:10 pm #6012085

jakobV

Hi

I replicated the system.

When I try to add with the + on this page a "German language checkout page", the same error appears:

You need a higher level of permission.
Sorry, you are not allowed to create posts as this user.

hidden link

could you login and check if this same error can be solved on my page? thank you!

April 29, 2020 at 8:13 pm #6024767

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

I'm sorry but I can't replicate this problem. Here is what I tried:
1. I've logged in with the same link I provided you.
2. I edited the English Checkout page here.
hidden link
3. I pressed the plus (+) icon next to German. Please see the attached screenshot.
4. I was redirected to translate the page into German and didn't get the "Sorry, you are not allowed to create posts as this user." message. Please see the attached screenshot.

Is this what you are also doing?

Regards,
Itamar.

The topic ‘[Closed] I would like to translate my "CartFlow" check-out process.’ is closed to new replies.