Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcos Vinicios Barreto 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
July 24, 2019 at 2:25 pm

oliverd-20

Hello,

Iam having issue translating the heading text of the block that i created using wp bakery, i have purchased words for machine translation but few heading (text) are not been shown in the text editor during translation, these heading (text) are not even available in string translation or translation management. i can edit them and translate manually via wp bakery but i have 8 different language and cannot do manually translation for each page, i request you to kindly resolve this issue i have added my wp details please login and fix if possible. url for the page "hidden link"

July 24, 2019 at 7:49 pm #4277219

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I took a detailed look in your website and noticed you have some custom WPBakery shortcodes (modules) that is not registered for translation yet, in order to fix it, I took these steps:

1 - I registered your "plethora_headinggroup" shortcode in your WordPress Dashboard > WPML > Settings > Custom XML Configuration with the following code:

<shortcode>
    <tag>plethora_headinggroup</tag>
</shortcode>

2 - Then, I made a minor editing in the page where the shortcode appears and update it, in order to trigger the shortcode registration.

3 - Now you are able to find it for translation when using the WPML Translation Editor.

You can find all the details of this approach at: https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/page-builders/how-to-register-page-builder-modules-and-theme-options/

Hope it helps, have a nice day.