This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 10.14 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 9 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
January 18, 2019 at 10:22 pm #3107405

patricioS

I am trying to: Install WPML

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: Plugin page status

I expected to see: Install OK

Instead, I got:

We have detected a problem with some tables in the database. Please contact WPML support to get this fixed.
Table 'findyourrealty_dev.wp_u2g4n9m8_icl_strings' doesn't exist
Array
(
[language] => en
[context] => admin_texts_woocommerce_email_footer_text
[gettext_context] =>
[domain_name_context_md5] => 6fd05f16527055508184e90b5c3e84f5
[name] => woocommerce_email_footer_text
[value] => {site_title}
[status] => 0
[translation_priority] => optional
[allow_empty_value] => 1
)

There is a problem with the String Translation table in your site. This problem is not causing a problem running the site right now, but can become a critical issue in the future. WPML support team knows how to fix it. Please add a message in the relevant support thread and we'll fix it for you.

January 18, 2019 at 11:22 pm #3107485

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

If you go to your database are you able to confirm that the table is missing for Icl_strings ?

to repopulate the DB table if it is indeed missing you can run the following script listed here

= > https://wpml.org/errata/missing-_icl_strings-_icl_string_translations-data-tables/

if the db table is missing after running this script it should repopulate but the notice

"There is a problem with the String Translation table in your site. This problem is not causing a problem running the site right now, ..."

might remain , if it does we will need to remove it manually

let me know your results please

The topic ‘[Closed] icl_strings' doesn't exist installing WPML’ is closed to new replies.