This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
September 25, 2018 at 9:18 pm #2765273

delciP

Hola

QUisiera saber por que (fuera de las cadenas escritas por mí en español) tengo textos en español en el back-end ? QUisiera ver todo en inglés para poder determinar mejor a que se debe otro problema que menciono mas abajo.

Mi usuario de wordpress está en inglés y las preferencias del sitio también están en inglés, por que tengo partes de mi tema apareciendo en español?

De paso, pienso que esto me está generando un problema de incompatibilidad en la caja de búsquedas, los precios de alquiler funcionan bien en español pero no en inglés. Si me pueden ayudar con esto también les estaré agradecido.

Gracias

September 26, 2018 at 9:05 pm #2768791

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this. This ticket was submitted on the English forum, so I will continue in English here. If you prefer to continue in Spanish, just let me know and I can forward this to a Spanish speaking supporter.

As for the admin translations, this is most likely happening because you have set to load .mo files. Please go to WPML -> Theme and plugin localization and select one of the options that does NOT load .mo files. After this, are you still seeing Spanish translations on the backend?

As for the rental prices can you please explain a bit more what you mean by "they are not working"?

September 26, 2018 at 9:44 pm #2768816

delciP

Hello,

I don't know how but the issue is almost resolved now, I didn't do anything and now the backend is only in english except for the strings "Alquilar" and "Comprar" ("For Rent" and "For Sale") which you can see in the attached screenshot. Is it an error?

I Already fixed the rental prices problem, thanks.

September 26, 2018 at 11:37 pm #2768862

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Well I'm glad to hear it is resolved 🙂

For the two strings that are still showing as translated, is there somewhere in the theme or in a plugin where you enter the available status? Could it be possible that these were entered in Spanish instead of English?

If not, please go to WPML -> String translation and search for these strings. If you find the strings, please delete them and let me know if this resolves the last two translations.