Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
May 9, 2020 at 12:07 pm #6094275

nickV-23

Hi,

I made an account so that other people can translate. everything worked fine but now if she clicks on the pen icon to translate to France it will redirect her to the Queued translations page.

So I click here: see image
hidden link
then it will bring me here:
hidden link

And if I click on the English it works like normal see image:
hidden link

May 12, 2020 at 7:06 am #6109569

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

This can happen for at least two reasons:
- one is that this translator does not have language pairs sets to translate to English language
- the other one is that this English translation has been done by somebody else, but since this new translator is most likely with a subscriber role (default setting for new translators) and not a site administrator, they are unable to open translations made by other people, even if they are translation managers themselves

Regards,
Bruno Kos

May 12, 2020 at 11:18 am #6111959

nickV-23

I think its reason 2 because I can translate them but she can't. How can I fix this? I can't give them an administrator.

May 12, 2020 at 11:50 am #6112571

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

There is no solution for this - another client asked about this few days ago and this is what we told them:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/multiple-managers-not-able-to-translate-the-same-page/#post-5999035

Regards,
Bruno Kos