Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by teresaG-7 1 year ago.

Author Posts
November 13, 2018 at 11:46 am #2902283

teresaG-7

I am trying to:
I assign for error 20 woocommerce product to translators already assigned, after I add to basket and assing, translatore receive a email that telle "You are removed from translator of the website", and jobs list for translator are empty. Only if I disable advance editor jobs list appear.
Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link
I expected to see:
A list of avayable translation for translator whit advanced edito enablemd
Instead, I got:
nothing, no filter, no jobs, only left menu', only top label whit "page options" are visibile on light gray background.

November 13, 2018 at 1:07 pm #2902708

teresaG-7

My issue is resolved but the BUG persist.
If I duble assign a translation all advanced editor system stop working, very annoing