We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
January 22, 2019 at 1:09 am #3114402

min-junK

I am trying to: translate my product

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:when I use translate switch

I expected to see:fatal error

Instead, I got:error page

It happen also when I login as admin

January 22, 2019 at 11:41 am #3116027

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

Can you tell me if this issue is happening when you activate another theme or deactivate WPML? The error is clearly pointing to your theme and not WPML - can you reach our to your theme developers and ask if they are familiar with the error and how to get it resolved?

I see that you are using Motors 4.3.0 by hidden link.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

January 22, 2019 at 3:25 pm #3117218

min-junK

If I use English only without WPML, it does not happen.

Only woocommerce parts by translated Korean with WPML happen this issue.

January 22, 2019 at 3:37 pm #3117257

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

Can you tell me if this issue is happening when you activate another theme?

Also, can you tell me how can I reproduce this issue? I have used language switcher and don't see an error. Can you give me exact link and tell me what should I do to encounter the error?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

January 22, 2019 at 9:39 pm #3118184

min-junK

Let you follow my steps.

hidden link -> change language to 한국어 -> reservation form -> select your location (지점선택) and date (픽업) -> return date (반납) -> Find a vehicle (차량 찾기)

Then you will meet my issue.
Thank you.

January 23, 2019 at 1:33 am #3118439

min-junK

In my opinion, it seems that an error occurs because it can not recognize the reservation date and time. In addition, the quantity is not recognized and an error occurs. In the English page, the quantity is not recognized and an error occurs.

January 23, 2019 at 9:49 am #3119725

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

Thank you for an update - I was able to reproduce the issue now. I've checked what could be causing:

Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (Invalid date) at position 0 (I): The timezone could not be found in the database 

And this is what I found:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/34861317/datetime-timezone-not-found-in-database

Since the error points to:

bemycarusa.com/wp-content/themes/motors/inc/woocommerce_setups_rental.php

Could you check with theme authors first? It is possible that how they coded this is not a supported/valid datetime format. I believe this is the path we should take with debugging this.

Also, if you check the quantity warning, it also points to the theme.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

The topic ‘[Closed] If I use WPML in woocommerce, product error’ is closed to new replies.