This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Author Posts
September 11, 2019 at 3:50 pm #4555087

christineP-7

Hello,

This message is displayed since the plugin update.
I have already done the following:

accédez à WPML -> Assistance -> Dépannage.

Recherchez \ 'Nettoyer \' et cliquez sur les éléments suivants:
- Synchroniser les taxonomies des publications - Effacer le cache dans WPML - Supprimer les entrées fantômes des tables de traduction - Corriger le classement element_type - Définir les informations de langue - Corriger le nombre de termes

I think I also did the right thing for the WPML menu and language selector options

On my home page, I can only choose the current language in the language selector.
What should I do ?
Thank you

September 12, 2019 at 7:43 am #4558985

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

I´ll be helping you.

1. Technical Information on you environment
Could you please provide information about your environment by following thsese steps: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

2- You wrote: "...This message is displayed since the plugin update...·"
Which message is that?

3- You wrote: "..On my home page, I can only choose the current language in the language selector...:"
This would happen if the system cannot find an attached translation. If you view the HTML source of the rendered page and do a search for "hreflang", do you see an entry for more than one language?

4. Did this problem happen after upgrading?

5. Temporary Access to your system
Please provide access to your system (wp-admin and ftp) so that I can further investigate this particular problem. The fields to provide this data are included in a private section that I will open for your next response. You can find it above the comments area. The information in this private section is only visible between WPML Support and you.

September 19, 2019 at 7:26 am #4601895

christineP-7

Hello,

To answer your questions :
1. Technical Information on you environment
Could you please provide information about your environment by following thsese steps: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/
I send you the debug page
2- You wrote: "...This message is displayed since the plugin update...·"

Which message is that?...
Missing records in language tables
3- You wrote: "..On my home page, I can only choose the current language in the language selector...:"
This would happen if the system cannot find an attached translation. If you view the HTML source of the rendered page and do a search for "hreflang", do you see an entry for more than one language?
I send you a screen frame
4. Did this problem happen after upgrading?...Yes

5. Temporary Access to your system
Please provide access to your system (wp-admin and ftp) so that I can further investigate this particular problem. The fields to provide this data are included in a private section that I will open for your next response. You can find it above the comments area. The information in this private section is only visible between WPML Support and you.

[credentials removed]

Thank you

September 20, 2019 at 12:49 pm #4612257

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

I am Jamal for WPML support team. Yvette is not working today, If you don't mind, I'll continue with you on this issue.

Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup. I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking. Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

hidden link

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Best regards,
Jamal
WPML Support

The topic ‘[Closed] Il manque des enregistrements dans les tableaux de langues’ is closed to new replies.