This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
April 30, 2019 at 11:47 am #3710693

daphnaS

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I'm trying to fix the english menu in my website

i also don't understand how to use the woocommerce multilingual plugin.. need help with that
Is there a similar example that we can see?
yes i will attach a photo

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

April 30, 2019 at 6:20 pm #3714121

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

Please check the attached images. I am not able to reproduce the issue exactly. So please share more details about it.

Maybe you will be having this issue because of the older version of WPML and WooCommerce. Please upgrade to the latest version of the plugin after a full site backup and make sure you are still having the issues or not.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

May 1, 2019 at 8:14 am #3716775

daphnaS

Hi bigul, thanks for your help , but i see that the menu got all messed up again
pls see attachment
also, i don't understand how to translate my website store..
it's half translated and half not..
see attachment
thank you

May 1, 2019 at 4:13 pm #3718859

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking. Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup.

Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

hidden link

--
Thanks!

Bigul

May 2, 2019 at 9:15 am #3723153

daphnaS

Hi bigul,
sure i will give u the admin acess but to create a new administraitor for you i need your email

send it to me and i will send you the admin information to acess
thanks
Daphna

May 2, 2019 at 5:21 pm #3727679

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the login information. But it shows the following error for me. Please check.

שגיאה: הסיסמה שהוזנה עבור המשתמש ****
אינה נכונה. שחזור סיסמה

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] I'm having trouble understanding how to use woocommerce multilingual and wb menu’ is closed to new replies.