Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on this forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Liliana Cavicchia 3 years, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Amit.

Author Posts
December 13, 2017 at 10:11 am #1456478

Amir
Supporter

WPML 3.9 changes the way it works with ICanLocalize (always for the better). This requires WPML to move to a new interface with ICanLocalize.

When you upgrade from an older version of WPML to version 3.9, and if you've already been using ICanLocalize translation service, you will see a message that says:

"ICanLocalize needs to be migrated"

Please run the migration ONLY from the production site. Not sure? Tell us about your site and we'll help you decide.

January 12, 2018 at 3:11 am #1482331

Liliana Cavicchia

Hi, I'm not sure what I need to do with this, I have the option selected to use the Icanlocalize translation service but I have not used it since installation, I do the translations myself manually at the moment, is there a step i need to take anyway since the option to use this service is there?

The topic ‘[Closed] I’m not sure if I need to run ICanLocalize migration’ is closed to new replies.