This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Liliana Cavicchia 1 year, 7 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Amit.

Author Posts
December 13, 2017 at 10:11 am #1456478

Amir
Supporter

WPML 3.9 changes the way it works with ICanLocalize (always for the better). This requires WPML to move to a new interface with ICanLocalize.

When you upgrade from an older version of WPML to version 3.9, and if you've already been using ICanLocalize translation service, you will see a message that says:

"ICanLocalize needs to be migrated"

Please run the migration ONLY from the production site. Not sure? Tell us about your site and we'll help you decide.

January 12, 2018 at 3:11 am #1482331

Liliana Cavicchia

Hi, I'm not sure what I need to do with this, I have the option selected to use the Icanlocalize translation service but I have not used it since installation, I do the translations myself manually at the moment, is there a step i need to take anyway since the option to use this service is there?

The topic ‘[Closed] I’m not sure if I need to run ICanLocalize migration’ is closed to new replies.