This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
June 5, 2019 at 6:33 pm

johnC-7

Image content disappears in French only, when making changes to WordPress content module in Beaver Builder

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

When editing this page in French, using Beaver Builder, images disappear after making changes and saving the module. I've made a Loom video so you can see the issue: hidden link

The video was made on a clone of the site, so I could be sure it was happening there like it is on the live site. And also, so I could give you access to the back-end.

FTP is granted through Flywheel Collaboration. If you want to be able to access that, please provide an email address I can use to invite as a collaborator.

June 6, 2019 at 11:58 am #3968995

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Welcome to WPML support. I'd be assisting you further on this issue.

The recommended way to translate beaver builder is using the translation editor, so could you please try to translate it using the translation editor and let me know if that helps?
https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/beaver-builder/

Further, can you confirm that you are still experiencing issues with minimal set up (all plugins except WPML disabled and the theme on a WordPress default such as Twenty Nineteen)

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] Image content disappears in French’ is closed to new replies.