Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
October 6, 2020 at 11:05 am

reneA-4

The image is translated in WPML → Media translation, but not showing on the front-end.

October 6, 2020 at 12:19 pm
October 6, 2020 at 1:31 pm #7173647

reneA-4

I have made the website ready for testing. It looks like there are problems with both UABB Photo + UABB Image/Icon modules. See this screenshot: hidden link

October 6, 2020 at 2:29 pm #7174257

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Rene,

Thank you for creating these elements on the testing website. I passed this to my colleagues to see if there's anything I'm missing on this or if I should just escalate it to the compatibility team. I'll keep you posted about this as soon as I have an update from my colleagues (which shouldn't take long).

Thanks,
Radu

October 9, 2020 at 9:43 am #7197065

Radu
Supporter

Hey Rene,

My colleague wasn't able to find anything wrong on the settings, so I had to escalate this to the compatibility team. This way, we'll check the plugin a bit closer to see how the image modules work and make them compatible with WPML. We'll also reach out to the plugin authors too if needed if there's any change needed on their side.
I will keep you posted about the progress we're making on this, since the ticket is connected to our internal issues system.

Thanks,
Radu

May 10, 2021 at 6:20 am #8725507

Radu
Supporter

Hey Rene,

I checked the status of this issue and it seems that the Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder plugin authors fixed this issue on version 1.28.10 (hidden link).
I will mark this ticket as resolved now but if you have any other issue, feel free to open a new ticket and we'll take care of it.

Thanks,
Radu