This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Alejandro 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Alejandro.

Author Posts
July 23, 2019 at 8:35 am #4264051

Ahmet Emre

This is a follow up to a ticket previously added that was resolved without the issue being solved.

I am trying to: Edit a page in page builder beaver builder.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: Links for images remain as before change is made.

Instead, I got: The src of the images is changed for all images on the page as soon as I make a change for one image. Instead of using the original source, /en is added to the middle of all URLs causing the images to not be found.

We have remove the /en by hand many times but this issue keeps returning once we need to add, remove or change a logo in this area.

Steps to reproduce issue:

1. Setup languages URL Format in WPML to be Different languages in directories
2. Add an image to the root language - in this case english
3. On another language page (here german) go to beaver builder and add a text box. Add an image from the root language.
4. Save the post
5. Reenter the post and edit something in the text box. Save change in text box.
6. You will see that the image appears to disappear. Open Text box "Text tab" and the link to the image has been changed by adding the prefix for the language.

It was determined a compatibility issue. Updates to the newest versions of Beaver Builder and WPML did not help.

The last reply said we should just change the image paths by hand, but this is not an option for us, as we have some pages with multiple images.

In addition this really does appear to be a bug.

Further details can be found in the old ticket.

Thanks

July 23, 2019 at 9:35 am #4264635

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hello,

I re-opened your last ticket because it seems it was automatically closed by the system.

Let's continue there to keep the conversation in one place.

Regards