This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by raphaelR-6 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
April 17, 2019 at 3:29 pm

raphaelR-6

Hi, on this site : hidden link, I'm tryin to translate with wpml. I have an issue with some images the slideshows and the employees for example. Here in french is good : hidden link, but in english the photos disappear : hidden link
Same thing here, the slideshows are ok in french : hidden link, but not in english : hidden link

Can you help me on that ?

Thx

April 18, 2019 at 12:06 am #3635107

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. I would be very happy to help you but I didn't fully understand what is the issue.

In the case of the "Our Story" page, are you referring to the list of people that are displayed? I have not found any slide even in the main language.

Also, please, can I install the Duplicator plugin (or All in One Migration) to make a copy of your site and install it on my test environment? This will help me debug the problem.

Thank you.

April 18, 2019 at 8:28 am #3637265

raphaelR-6

Hi,
Ok to duplicate Bruno
-In "Our story" the employee loop doesnt work (normally it takes the images of each profil created like in the french version "Qui sommes-nous")
-In "Short term rental", the problem comes from the slideshows display (there are 5 or 6 of them), it works fine in the french version (Votre lieu courte durée")
Is that clearer ?

April 18, 2019 at 7:55 pm #3641717

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hi,

Thank you. The problem seems to be happening because of the "a3 Lazy Load" plugin. As soon as I disable this plugin the images are displayed correctly.

It seems that when this plugin is enabled in the secondary language an empty image is used and so the images are not displayed.

Please, could you verify that with the plugin disabled the images are displayed correctly?

Thank you.

April 19, 2019 at 7:29 am #3643839

raphaelR-6

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!