This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
April 23, 2019 at 2:18 pm

annaV-11

I am trying to:

Update the last version of WPML (all plugins) for the new Woocommerce version 3.6.1. I am doing it in our staging environment: blawstorestg.wpengine.com.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

hidden link

I expected to see:

A product with all images uploaded from the backoffice.

Instead, I got:

After update all plugins, only one image is visible at the product page in my secondary language. From the product loop I cannot see the featured image, at the backoffice there are 6 images.

April 23, 2019 at 7:00 pm #3667045

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

This may be happening because of the sync issue. Please update the product and its translation(just resave to refresh the settings), then check the issue is existing or not.

If the issue exists, it may be a compatibility issue. Because *Media Translation* settings are not showing in WPML>>Settings page. Please check the attached images for more details.

Therefore please share with me the WordPress debug.log (not WPML debug information) for further details. Please check this page for instructions https://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/

To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

// Disable display of errors and warnings 
define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
@ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

// Use dev versions of core JS and CSS files (only needed if you are modifying these core files)
define( 'SCRIPT_DEBUG', true );

In this case, the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the */wp-content/* directory. Please do the steps to reproduce the bug and check you are getting any errors or warning related to WPML in the log file.

If you can paste your debug.log to http://pastebin.com/index.php and provide me that link it would be great! (This is the cleanest way because sometimes the logs are long and create a complete mess of discussion).

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] Images disappeared in my secondary language after update to woocommerce 3.6.1’ is closed to new replies.