Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mihai Apetrei 7 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
October 14, 2021 at 3:23 pm #9791435

rebeloA

Translate all site

02.png
01.png
October 14, 2021 at 4:15 pm #9791859

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi there.

Can you please let me know if you had the chance to follow the steps presented in the documentation URL below?

- https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/media-translation/

That should help you translate all the media.

Please let me know how that goes and if you still need help or if you were able to follow the steps there.

I will be waiting for your response.

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei

October 14, 2021 at 5:41 pm #9792305

rebeloA

Viva!
Sim efetuei esses passos.

Isso só acontece nas áreas de dois plugins.

1) [wpos_product_categories]
2) [woo_product_slider]

03.jpg
October 15, 2021 at 9:48 am #9795955

rebeloA

Viva!

Já verifiquei que o plugin WPML não executa rapidamente a função de tradução na edição da página, e tudo o que seja imagens associadas a categorias não as apresenta nas diferentes linguagens. Pelo que não me restam alternativas de o desinstalar. Já perdemos algumas funcionalidades com a instalação do vosso plugin. Compreendo que haja incompatibilidades com outros plugins. O que não compreendo é que depois de desativar, os outros plugins deixem de funcionar! Pretendo saber se a forma mais correta de desativar o plugin é Repor acionando Reiniciar e desactivar o WPML?

06.jpg
October 15, 2021 at 1:04 pm #9798271

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi there.

If you would like to use WPML Reset, you have to be very careful because it cannot be undone.

If you want to uninstall WPML in full, yes, you will need to use that option.

First, before doing anything else, canreate a full website backup and then read this:
https://wpml.org/faq/how-wpml-reset-works/

No plugins should be affected when you uninstall WPML and if you experience otherwise, as we can handle only one issue per ticket, please open a new ticket explaining that situation and we will be more than happy to investigate that matter.

But in the new ticket, we will need more details on what doesn't work, with what exact plugins, after WPML is deactivated or uninstalled.

I hope that you will find this information helpful. 🙂

PS: If you want me to take a look at the current setup and see what's needed to duplicate that media that doesn't show up, please give me the 2 links that represent the 2 screenshots that you sent me so that I can understand what are the exact pages where that happens and add the website credentials in the private fields I enabled below

Kind regards,
Mihai