Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 30 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Alejandro 4 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Alejandro.

Author Posts
July 11, 2019 at 6:51 am #4186417

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hello, i tried to apply the filter myself but i'm not sure if that's the correct file, because i added it to a clean environment, and that didn't do anything in the front-end so i can only guess there are more files needed: hidden link (as you can see, the file is blank, i can only guess there are more steps needed in order to continue)

We need to replicate the problem completely but i need to know as much as possible on how to do so because our developers haven't been able to crack this case because of lack of information.

Another solution (and even a quicker one) would be to change to another system like ACF or our very own toolset, which is way easier to configure and they are already compatible with WPML.

We had a similar case before and the client confirmed the problem is on PODS side, so please take that into consideration. You can check it out here:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/gallery-image-field-on-translated-posts-images-are-not-visible-in-tanslation/

The weird part is that as you can see in the sandbox above, the theme is added there but nothing is showing in the front-end even though i didn't do anything out of the ordinary.

Could You check the sandbox by accessing it from the following link and let me know what could be missing? maybe a plugin for the front-end to show or something like that?

Sandbox: hidden link

Thanks.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.