This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 5 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
May 6, 2019 at 9:57 am #3746727

jose-luisA-4

I've imported posts with wp all import and images are not showing in media library (galleries are not showing in frontend) but they are in posts table.

May 6, 2019 at 10:51 am #3747241

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Welcome to WPML support. I'd be assisting you further on this issue.

Before jumping in to further debugging the issue, I would like to have a look at your settings once, could you please provide a few screenshots showing the import settings? How are you importing the media files?

Are you using the latest versions of WPML plugins? Which version of PHP/MYSQL are you using? You can easily send this information using Debug information settings from WPML.

Could you please go to WPML > Support > Debug Information and give me the information in the next reply. You can read the detailed instructions here: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Look forward to receiving your answers so we can get to the bottom of this issue.

Thanks

May 6, 2019 at 1:20 pm #3748913

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

It looks like you missed out to include feedback for the following?

Before jumping in to further debugging the issue, I would like to have a look at your settings once, could you please provide a few screenshots showing the import settings? How are you importing the media files?

Could you please add it?

Thanks

May 6, 2019 at 2:30 pm #3749903

jose-luisA-4

Hi, sorry ;=)

May 6, 2019 at 2:45 pm #3750075

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

Thank you for the details.

I would need some more information further, so could you please let me know if the images are uploaded on default language after the import? Or the images are not uploaded at all.

Did you try to run the settings from WPML->Settings->Media translation (as shown in your screenshot), if yes, what was the result?

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

May 6, 2019 at 4:19 pm #3751105

jose-luisA-4

Images are in ftp client, but i can't see them in media library. I'll try to click "start" button tomorrow morning, with a backup ;=)

Thanks

May 7, 2019 at 6:04 am #3754175

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hi there,

Sure, let me know how it goes, I think it should fix the issue.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] images imported with wp all import not showing in media library’ is closed to new replies.