This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
May 30, 2019 at 6:27 pm

mohamedE-18

I am trying to: make slider in home page

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:hidden link

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

May 31, 2019 at 1:49 am #3926991

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hi There,

it looks like the SV Banner item that you are using to add this slider item does not support RTL languages.

please verify with your theme authors regarding the SV Banner and RTL compatibility as well as the theme overall

i did a quick test on an Arabic only page and the same issue is observed, the image loads shortly and then goes blank.

hidden link . [i have set it to private ]

May 31, 2019 at 12:29 pm #3930483

mohamedE-18

Hello

What is plugins compatible with RTL for ( images slider and Products Slider)

May 31, 2019 at 9:42 pm #3933491

Bobby
Supporter

I believe LayerSlider supports RTL language and also according to Revolution Slider team they "usually support RTL"

hidden link

Slider Revolution is normally compatible with RTL websites, and the gap there is likely some styling in place by your theme's layout. But if you support certificate is active, go ahead and contact us over at our support center and a member from our team can inspect your setup and help you with both of your questions here! 
June 1, 2019 at 11:21 am #3934947

mohamedE-18

Hello

What is plugins compatible with RTL for ( woo-commerce Products Slider)

June 3, 2019 at 11:51 am #3942023

mohamedE-18

No answer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 3, 2019 at 5:12 pm #3944761

Bobby
Supporter

Hello,

To find any compatible plugins with WPML please review the following documentation
=> https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/

WPML provides the ability to add RTL languages but a plugin not being compatible with RTL languages is not something we can control from our side as that is a WordPress function and is based on the author's code.

i suggest doing a search for specific plugins that support RTL woocommerce product sliders. As this is something that is based on each plugins/theme's author and is not a bug related to WPML i suggest contacting your plugin's/theme's author as they should be able to better assist you.

example: https://wordpress.org/plugins/woo-product-slider/

NOTE: i have not personally used this slider with RTL language and i am simply recommending it as an example to help you get started

hidden link..69i57j33.1028j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Kind Regards,
Bobby

The topic ‘[Closed] Images in slider not appear in Arabic version’ is closed to new replies.