This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by José 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Cristina.

Author Posts
October 2, 2018 at 11:42 am

José

Hello

hidden link (live website)

We created a new language and duplicated pages from arquiled.com/es to arquiled.com/es-CO

However, some /es-CO product pages are not displaying the product galleries, only the main image. Also, the missing images cant be found in the library if we try to add them manualy.

ex:
hidden link - missing gallery

And this is the spanish version for the smae product, it's ok, showing the image gallery:
hidden link

We had the media translation checkboxes marked when duplicating the pages.
Can you have a look?

hidden link (live website)

I've shared wp admin (don´t have ftp here at the moment, if needed please tell me)

This is the live website, so please avoid doing changes here if they affect front end.

thank you

October 4, 2018 at 4:50 pm #2788348

José

Hello,

Any news on this? Its becoming urgent...
Thanks

October 4, 2018 at 7:54 pm #2788692

Cristina

Hello Jose,

thanks for contacting and sorry for the delays.

If the products were duplicated with bulk duplication in Translation Management they may have been created before the media images for the galleries were duplicated too. In that case the products would need to be updated with the images again.

Have you tried to update the media running in WPML >Media Translation the options to duplicate the media again? If not, please do this in order to be able to choose the images again from the media library.

After this you would need to update original products and translations to get the images copied again to the translated products.

For existing products you also can use the synchronization option in WPML > Support > troubleshooting page (link at the right bottom) and run the options to synchronize the taxonomies for media, products and pages.

I logged into the admin for a moment to check the issue and saw that you are still using WPML version 3.9.3.

Have you considered to update to WPML latest version 4.0.7?

As the last stable version before the mayor updates to WPML 4 was 3.9.4, I would also recommend to use that version.

In any case, please try it first on a staging site before updating on a life server.

Kind regards,
Cristina

October 12, 2018 at 12:05 pm #2811877

José

Option 2 solved it.
Thanks