This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Ricardo Alday 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Ricardo Alday.

Author Posts
September 22, 2018 at 11:19 am

arusyakB

I am trying to upload Woocommerce product files with images already uploaded in the media library. The products import is successful but the images are not found in the library. Here is the error message "Image Test2N181 not found in media gallery." I have checked, all the images are in the library and the names are mapped correctly.
Could you pls. help me solve this issue?
Pls feel free to install Duplicator plugin if you will need to implement tests.

Thanks,
arus

September 24, 2018 at 9:32 pm #2761843

Ricardo Alday

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support.
I installed the Duplicator plugin on your site, however, I was unable to use it because your server does not have Zip Archive Enabled which is required by the plugin.

The FTP details didn't work either. Can you double check those?

Thanks,
Ricardo

September 29, 2018 at 12:20 pm
October 1, 2018 at 4:52 pm #2778886

Ricardo Alday

Thanks. I was able to login and get a Duplicator package.

Please create a backup of your database and then go to WPML -> Settings -> Media Translation, and run the duplication process by clicking the "Start" button.

This will NOT actually duplicate the image files. It will simply create a new database record for each image in each language.

Once the process is complete let me know if the issue persists.

Thanks,
Ricardo

The topic ‘[Closed] Images not found in the media library’ is closed to new replies.