This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Ricardo Alday 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Ricardo Alday.

Author Posts
October 13, 2018 at 4:32 pm #2814348

sandiB-2

I am trying to: Translate woocommerce products with woocommerce multilingual and ATE.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: all images the same in english as in the original language (slovenian)

Instead, I got: missing images

I noticed that when I use ATE from the woo multilingual screen I have to go to translations (just open the WPML->translations site), before my translations show up at all.
When I added some additional images to already translated products, they did not show up in translated products, there is no prompt to update the translation and even when I resubmit the translation it doesn't help.
I also tried duplicating all translation media (althoug I don't need duplicated images) this didn't help the issue.

October 15, 2018 at 5:35 pm #2818459

Ricardo Alday

hi,

I need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site - preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible - in order to take a better look at the issue.
Also, you can point me to one or two specific products where this is happening that would be great.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

*** Please let me know exactly what steps should I follow to see the problem.

*** Note: Please make a full backup of your site.

Privacy and Security when Providing Debug Information for Support: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Thank you,
Ricardo

The topic ‘[Closed] Images not showing up on translated woo products’ is closed to new replies.