This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 11.57 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by wojciechZ-5 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
September 12, 2019 at 10:21 am #4560171

wojciechZ-5

I made prices import in Euro to Woocommerce. After that I see new prices in database but on a webside rawood.de ora rawood.eu still see old price.
Only if I edit product and change for a moment "Same as default currency" and update product new price shows on a webside.

Please tell me how to improve it so the import will change prices automaticly.

September 13, 2019 at 8:04 am #4566323

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

Have you created the Products manually or imported it using a tool like WP All Import?

To help you faster, I've enabled debug information for this support ticket. Please see this link for how to get this information from your site and give it to us: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

--
Thanks!

Bigul

September 13, 2019 at 9:41 am #4567103

wojciechZ-5

Hi

Products were added manually. After that I made prices import. I don't know how to add Debug information to that post because there is no link to pass that data.

September 13, 2019 at 12:05 pm #4568497

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. Please check you can add the Debug information now. I have enabled the option for it.

Are you using WP All Import plugin or any other import feature?

--
Thanks!

Bigul

September 13, 2019 at 1:09 pm #4568791

wojciechZ-5

Debug information

September 13, 2019 at 1:10 pm #4568793

wojciechZ-5

Debug information pls

September 13, 2019 at 6:07 pm #4570357

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the Debug information. It looks like a custom requirement. So checking about this with our team.

I have one more question. Please share more details about the following. We would like to know more about the import process you have tried.

Products were added manually. After that, I made prices import.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

September 16, 2019 at 4:22 am #4576281

wojciechZ-5