Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 4 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
July 10, 2019 at 1:15 pm #4180645

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-05:00)

Most likely, because of the way the products were previously imported, you had some products that had the same name. So when they were imported again, they were created as a copy, because the unique ID did not match the earlier imports. You can delete the ones that are not linked and remove the "copy" from the title to resolve the issue.

July 15, 2019 at 9:49 am #4209357

jackR-2

Strange because I deleted all products to import from scratch...must be some left overs in the SQL...it's generally working so I can get going on other items now.

Thanks!

July 15, 2019 at 5:52 pm #4213905

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-05:00)

Okay great, I'm glad you got it working. If you run into any other issues, feel free to open a new ticket or chat.