This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.16 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by simon-bC 5 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
April 30, 2019 at 4:55 am

simon-bC

I have a problem importing this file (attached). it stops at 2561 of 3371 every time.

I found the below in the log, but I don't understand it.
The import is English (primary language). I have deactivated all non-essential plugins. The import is an update of already successfully imported products.
Can you help me?

0.000035 write(5, "2019-04-26T06:45:52+00:00 CRITICAL Uncaught Exception: No trid for product variation in secondary language, imposssible to set _wcml_duplicate_of_variation in /home/energig3/public_html/dev/wp-content/plugins/wpml-all-import/wpml-all-import.php:312\nStack trace:\n#0 /home/energig3/public_html/dev/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): WPAI_WPML->saved_post(36277)\n#1 /home/energig3/public_html/dev/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)\n#2 /home/energig3/public_html/dev/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)\n#3 /home/energig3/public_html/dev/wp-content/plugins/wp-all-import-pro/models/import/record.php(3870): do_action('pmxi_saved_post', 36277, Object(SimpleXMLElement), true)\n#4 /home/energig3/public_html/dev/wp-content/plugins/wp-all-import-pro/controllers/admin/import.php(2804): PMXI_Import_Record->process('process() in /home/energig3/public_html/dev/wp-content/plugins/wpml-all-import/wpml-all-import.php on line 312\n\n", 1162) = 1162

April 30, 2019 at 12:24 pm #3710911

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues. Please share the following details to track the issue.

a) Just to make sure, the import was a success when you deactivate all other plugins including WP All Import extensions?

b) I am enabling the private option for the next reply. Please share it as a Google Drive or Dropbox file

c) Does the import file also includes ACF Fields data?

d) The import process is not creating any new Products and it is just updating the existing English products. Am I right?

I have a request. Please increase *WP Memory Limit* to *256*(the minimum required memory limit for WPML is *128*). Check the following links for more details

https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

https://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP

--
Thanks!

Bigul

May 1, 2019 at 6:10 am
May 2, 2019 at 6:13 am #3722029

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Simon,

Thank you for the updates. But I am not able to reproduce the issue exactly in my test installation with your Import file.

So I have a request. Please allow me to make a duplicator copy of your site using the Duplicator plugin(https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/) for debugging the issue on my local server.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

May 5, 2019 at 4:30 am #3741735

simon-bC

Hi Bigul

You may absolute!
You have the login credentials and the duplicator plugin is active on the site.

May 6, 2019 at 8:18 am #3745783

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Simon,

Thank you for the permission. I made a Duplicator copy of your site now. Will debug it further and get back to you soon. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

May 7, 2019 at 8:53 am
May 13, 2019 at 10:44 am #3797159

simon-bC

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!