This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
April 20, 2020 at 7:05 pm #5952905

hussainB

Hi,

I have tried to add extra data on existing products on our site, which has five languages in total. But when importing, it is only added to one language and not on the same. So I can see some data on the danish version, some at the english etc.

How do I correctly import extra data on a site that uses WPML with WP all import?

I really hope you can help.

April 22, 2020 at 8:21 am #5965503

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

Can you please check this doc in detail?
https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/wpml-all-import-plugin-website-import-with-wpml/#how-to-import-posts

You would need to run import in every language - a single import only targets a single language. Does it help?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

April 27, 2020 at 10:08 am #6001173

hussainB

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

April 27, 2020 at 10:14 am #6001257

hussainB

Hi

I have another small problem, but cannot open a new ticket. It is regarding the number attributes on our site. As i can see in the backend they are translated correctly, and the products have different child skus. But when looking frontend and trying to purchase a variant, it only selects the variant 0 even though the variant image is showing correct.

Please have a look here:
hidden link

Thank you for your help.

// Camilla

April 27, 2020 at 12:17 pm #6002097

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

Our support forum is active, so feel free to open a new ticket for this new issue (as per our support rules).

Regards,
Bruno Kos

April 27, 2020 at 12:46 pm #6002373

hussainB

Hi.

The site does not allow me to create a new ticket at this moment.

April 27, 2020 at 1:02 pm #6002437

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

Can you show me a screenshot of what happens when you try opening a new chat/ticket?

Regards,
Bruno Kos