This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.98 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Author Posts
May 16, 2018 at 7:10 am #2150506

danielM-40

I am trying to import the product from my old website to new website. I export the products using Wp Export plugin from old website and when import into new website everything will be import properly expect WPML translation.

I used the below steps to import the products with translation:

Export Product from old site using WP All Export
Import the main language (en) product into new website everything imported properly.
When import the second language (nb) product is imported but not importerd the translation with main language. Please check my settings hidden link

Imported into:
hidden link
English CSV file:
hidden link
Norwegian CSV file:
hidden link

May 17, 2018 at 4:42 pm #2179930

José Arcos

Hello, thank you for contactin WPML Support. I will do my best to help you.

I think that the problem is that you are not using the proper Unique Identifier, when importing the English product, select the value "WPML Translation ID", and then, when import Norwegian products, use that value also when defining the parent import as you mentioned in the screenshot.

Please, let me know if this solves the issue or you need further assistance.

Have a good day.