This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcel 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcel.

Author Posts
May 29, 2019 at 9:17 am #3913827

briceB-3

I am trying to:Delete variation on the english version

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see:Only one price and not two.

Instead, I got:the two prices for the two variations on the french version product

May 29, 2019 at 4:05 pm #3917211

Marcel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi Brice,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

You mean the

- 89,00€ – 139,00€
- and 89,00€ ?

The first is the Variations price display "From - To", the second is the end price. Which one do you want to hide?

Best Marcel

May 29, 2019 at 4:14 pm #3917285

briceB-3

I want only the 89€. 139€ is the price of the second variation but only available in french.

Thanks for your help

May 30, 2019 at 2:42 pm #3923955

Marcel
Supporter

This is a normal behavior of WooCommerce, as a product variation always shows the "From - To" price.

You will be able to hide this with custom coding, which is out of the scope of our support policy. I can share the following doc with you with a simple workaround in PHP: hidden link

Best Marcel

May 30, 2019 at 7:58 pm #3925961

briceB-3

Hello,

I understand that it's a normal behaviour. But it's not the problem. My shop is in two langage. One un french and the second in english. The two shop have the same product, but not the same variation. In French, each product have two variation. But in english, I have only one variation. But I can't delete it on woocommerce multilangage. It's my problem.

It have a solution ?

May 31, 2019 at 8:34 am #3928497

Marcel
Supporter

Hi Brice,

thank you for your reply.

I understand your problem and reproduced it also here: hidden link (You have a language switcher on the bottom of the site)

This is not a bug. It's coming from the WooCommerce variable setting. WooCommerce in default always shows the "From - To" price, when you have variations with different prices. IIf you delete a variation in our Translation Editor we can't influence how WooCommerce is showing you this information.

As recommended before you can hide the "From - To" price from your site or modify the text with custom code.

Best Marcel