Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Julien 5 years, 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
September 4, 2014 at 3:21 pm #463954

Julien

Hello there,

I copy a page from French to German, when I click on the pencil, a page opens and I can change only the title of the page, not the text. Do you have a solution?

September 5, 2014 at 1:23 am #464160

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

What is the version of WPML and WP are you using? If possible, please take a screenshot of the page WPML > Support and post here on the forum, so I can see.

Thank you.

September 5, 2014 at 11:26 am #464492

Julien

Hello,

Here are the versions.

General Information
WordPress Version: 3.9.2
URL: hidden link
Theme Version: 1.3.1
Framework Version: 2.2
PHP Version: 5.3.3

Installed Plugins
LayerSlider/layerslider.php
contact-form-7/wp-contact-form-7.php
installer/wp-installer.php
leaflet-maps-marker/leaflet-maps-marker.php
really-simple-captcha/really-simple-captcha.php
revslider/revslider.php
sitepress-multilingual-cms/sitepress.php
wp-edit/main.php
wp-sitemap-page/wp-sitemap-page.php
wpml-string-translation/plugin.php
wpml-translation-management/plugin.php
wysija-newsletters/index.php

September 8, 2014 at 8:37 pm #466142

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Your WPML is a bit old. Please could you update?

To upgrade, first, do the full backup of your site. Then in your client area, download the new version and install it ( https://wpml.org/my-account/downloads/ ). Upload files by FTP. This will replace the WPML by the new version.

Please let me know if this solves the problem and if I can help with anything else.

Thank you.

September 10, 2014 at 3:17 pm #467799

Julien

Thank you for your reply.

I did the update, it works