Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 31 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
July 9, 2019 at 1:15 pm #4171063

alpayU

Hello,
yes a priori, it works. I see that the texts are changed, but what about other texts that I can not translate with stringe translation? Example of texts:

1- "Add to Cart" (english and turkish) hidden link
2- "6 mois d'engagement (TTC)" (english and turkish) hidden link
3- The texts found on the page "my acount" (english and turkish) hidden link
etc ....
Indeed I see that the stringe translation do not work. How will you solve this problem? If one day our team wants to add another language (it's planned) like German, Spanish etc ... How are we going to do it?

Thanx.. Regards

July 10, 2019 at 9:36 am #4177801

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hey,

The text from the register page wasn't added to String translation. There were two fields where you had to add the translation for that text under the register fields.

Regarding the text from the product, please go to one of the products (like hidden link), add the translation for all all the text (until the progress bar at the bottom of the page is 100%), and then check again the add to cart or dropdown text.

You don't have to worry if you'll add a new language in the future. You won't have any issue with the translation of the footer elements from now on.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] impossible to translate some texts’ is closed to new replies.