Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dat Hoang 2 years, 12 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Dat Hoang.

Author Posts
December 4, 2016 at 11:20 am #1150821

patrizio-romanoD

I am trying to update to the latest version of wpml in my multisite

URL of (my) website where problem appears: artomultiplo.net

I expected to update as I allways do.

Instead, I got: An error occurred while updating WPML Multilingual CMS: Update package not available.

Steps to duplicate the issue: Just Trying to update

December 5, 2016 at 9:38 am #1151214

Dat Hoang

#1,
Can you please take a screenshot for me?

#2,
Where are you running the update? It's under the network settings or a sub-site setting page?

#3, Debugging
1. Please follow the debugging information provided here: http://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/ .
2. Repeat the action of creating the problem.
3. Copy and paste the contents of debug.log (log file inside the /wp-content/ directory) here for me to see.

December 5, 2016 at 9:58 am #1151248

patrizio-romanoD

Goodmorning Dat Hoang, here are the contents of the debug.log

[05-Dec-2016 09:48:25 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$package in /home/artomult/artomultiplo.net/wp-admin/includes/class-plugin-upgrader.php on line 278

December 5, 2016 at 10:10 am #1151263

patrizio-romanoD

The screenshots...

December 6, 2016 at 3:16 am #1152130

Dat Hoang

Thanks for your info. We have noticed this issue for some clients but it's not clear how to replicate the issue.

I need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site in order to be of better help. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. hidden link

This info is private and available to you and supporters only. Read more about this: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Note that:
+ Backup (both files and database) your site before giving us your credentials
+ It would be better if you give me the test site rather than the live site.

We'd like to request the permission to disable, enable and install themes and plugins for this site. Please accept this?

December 7, 2016 at 3:33 am #1153242

Dat Hoang

Thanks for your info. It looks like the issue is on my attachment. Please have a look.

I suggest unregistering your site and registering it again in hidden link