This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on this forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by borisY 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
August 28, 2019 at 10:31 am

borisY

My site originally in Hebrew, rtl, and I've translation to English.
Home page is hidden link.
In Hebrew menu I have is a link to hidden link, and hebrew page works fine. However, when I switch to English version , and try to click on contact menu, or go to page hidden link, contact form is showing and after a second all disappears, and I see only black screen. My question is , why behavior of this page not same as original and an translated version, and would you help me to solve this problem.I am trying to:

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

August 28, 2019 at 1:14 pm #4474515

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

I was able to visit your site and use the menu in the Hebrew translation to navigate to the contact section, without the section going blank or picking up any errors within the console

i did however notice that the menu link is directing to

<em><u>hidden link</u></em>

this should direct to

<em><u>hidden link</u></em>

, please make this change and let me know your results

August 28, 2019 at 2:04 pm #4474967

borisY

Hello,
Results are same. When I switch to English page hidden link or I go to this page hidden link I get black screen, However in Hebrew version hidden link everithing is fine. I think that problem may be in rtl or ltr direction of the page. Behavior of page in Hebrew and English version are not same.

August 28, 2019 at 3:22 pm #4475457

borisY

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!