This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
September 19, 2018 at 10:49 am #2748441

plataformaE

I am trying to create a post translation using the Option "Copy Content From" other language, but after pressing it, it doesn't work.

I expected to see all content from a post being copied from one language to another, buy instead, nothing happen, and I have to do it manually, which is not a very quick option to relate one post translation to another, and adapt the content.

Check a video here: hidden link

September 20, 2018 at 3:45 pm #2752755

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'd be happy to assist you further on this issue.

I can confirm the issue and I will like to mention to you that this issue is already being handled by our developer's team and they are working on it. I don't have any ETA when this will be released, but at the meantime, could you please try to use the translation editor instead of the manual editor to translate the content?

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] In Gutenberg, the option "Copy Content From" doesn't work’ is closed to new replies.