Please make sure to update to WPML to the latest and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Otto 4 years, 9 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Otto.

Author Posts
May 6, 2015 at 2:28 pm #613302

emmanuelH-4

I am trying to: On the pages section when I click on the button french it gives me the english pages and vice-versa. The pages were automatically translated by the woocommerce language plugin with WPML

URL of (my) website where problem appears: reflexionsante.co but you won't be able to see it as it is internally on the wordpress admin section

I expected to see: the opposite or what should be normal, click on french, list french pages.

Instead, I got:

May 6, 2015 at 2:29 pm #613305

emmanuelH-4

Here is an image to better explain

May 6, 2015 at 9:07 pm #613593

Otto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Argentina/Buenos_Aires (GMT-03:00)

Hi,

Thanks for posting in the forum.

The pencils under the flags are links to the translation of that pages. If you hover over the pages, you'll see normal WordPress behavior as if WPML wasn't there.

So, you can edit those pages in the language that you've selected, as usual. And see if that page is translated or not (if not you'll see a + instead of a pencil, and clicking it will create one), and edit that translation if you wish.

Let me know if you are satisfied with my answer or have any doubts.

Kind Regards

May 8, 2015 at 2:30 pm #615161

emmanuelH-4

See the picture below, when I meant is when I click on the french pages the english ones are shown and the opposite when I click on english....

May 8, 2015 at 3:27 pm #615243

Otto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Argentina/Buenos_Aires (GMT-03:00)

Hi,
Have you translated those pages? If you click on edit what's the language of the page? Please take a look at the screenshot to see what I mean.
When WooCommerce multilingual creates those pages it just a copy of the original, but you must edit each language.
Please let me know if I understood you properly.
Kind Regards

The topic ‘[Closed] In my pages directory languages are reversed’ is closed to new replies.