This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.61 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
July 2, 2019 at 12:47 pm #4127067

mahert-2

I am trying to: in mouse over drop down menu not working
Link to a page where the issue can be seen:all pages

I expected to see: the drop down menu

Instead, I got:not open

July 2, 2019 at 3:13 pm #4128305

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I have visited your site and I can see that menu dropdown opening correctly here as you can see in the attache screenshot. Could you please clear your browser cache and take another look on it. If still issue persists, please provide me screenshots/page link where I can see this issue.

Thank you

July 2, 2019 at 3:22 pm #4128401

mahert-2

Thank you for your fast answer Noman.

I found this:
On both WPML String Translation and WooCommerce Multilingual are active I receive this error

This is happening in Safari on chrome is working but is load very slow.

Thank you

July 3, 2019 at 6:59 am #4132461

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Please let me know if your site dropdown issue is resolved or you need further assistance.

For your new issue, One of teammates already replied to that issue. You can see here:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/theme-avada-on-safari-error-securityerror-the-operation-is-insecure/

Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] In safary WML String Transalion block Avada drop down menu’ is closed to new replies.