This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
May 31, 2019 at 8:19 am #3928417

pangyuanH-2

I am trying to: Make my page hidden link have multiple language , and I just need the different language show up on the menu and some customized page (eg: Q&A) , and I don't need the property page go to multiple language.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link
hidden link

I expected to see:
In the Chinese page, I can see the menu in Chinese, and some string in Chinese, but the content in the property goes to the original language which the contributor made.

May 31, 2019 at 10:08 am #3929623

pangyuanH-2

urgent

May 31, 2019 at 10:13 am #3929685

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey,

I'm still checking this out. I just tried to use the Recent Properties option in Appearance → Customize → Home Page → Home Properties and everything looks well on the translated page. Can try to make this change and check this page hidden link. The translated properties should appear this time under Better and More Direct than Airbnb.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] In the Chinese page, all the properties can't be seen.’ is closed to new replies.